I love a Reuben sandwich, and this recipe combines all of its flavors into a great party dip. —Jeffrey Metzler, Chillicothe, Ohio
- 1 jar (32 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 10 ounces sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Russian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, optional
- Rye crackers
- In a large bowl, mix the first six ingredients; stir in caraway seeds, if desired. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with crackers. Yield: 8 cups.
Originally published as Baked Reuben Dip in Taste of Home August/September 2012, p36
Reviews for Baked Reuben Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review