- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pound perch or fish fillets of your choice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika and basil. Brush fish fillets with butter, then dip into the crumb mixture. Place in a greased baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 500° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Parmesan Perch
Sort By :
"I substituted with panko bread crumbs so it would be crunchier and added salt and pepper. Yum."
"I usually use my fathers beer batter recipe but was scanning and wanted something diabetic friendly..was thrilled that it was so easy..I added a tsp of garlic pepper to the recipe and not a piece was left! To boot one of my guest was a cook at Cheesecake Factory and was totally surprised and asked for the recipe as it would be great for the restraint menu for ease and you just can't beat the flavor! I also used Italian bread crumbs..was asked when we were having again..love the fact that it can be used on any fish.. I used perch and was dancing after the first bite! delightful and didn't have to worry about raising everyone's sugar level!"
"Easy and tasty."
"Honestly just needs a dash of pepper and it would be perfect I think."