Let compliments be your catch of the day when you serve this crispy breaded fish from Carol Gaus of Itasca, Illinois.
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pound perch or fish fillets of your choice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika and basil. Brush fish fillets with butter, then dip into the crumb mixture. Place in a greased baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 500° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Parmesan Perch in Taste of Home December/January 2001, p41
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Parmesan Perch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review