Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound bluegill or crappie
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings. Dip fish in butter, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 290 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 1018mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Jan 7, 2016
Excellent flavor and it's quick and easy to make.
Apr 23, 2013
this was delicious I will definitely be making this again I love it so did the family
Sep 19, 2012
Loved how easy this was, and the flavors were great. A nice alternative to frying!
Jan 27, 2011
It was so simple and I had dinner ready in no longer than 25 minutes! A delicious yet easy recipe.
Sep 13, 2010
I substituted dry parsley flakes and used Italian seasoned bread crumbs and it worked well. A little too much salt for our taste we'll cut it in half next time but over all yummy.