A guaranteed Christmas crowd-pleaser, these zesty appetizers are a great way to pep up a party! The recipe won a blue ribbon at the county fair, and even though I always double it, I never seem to make enough.
Recommended: 45 Thanksgiving Appetizers to Feed a Crowd
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 36 spinach leaves
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- Spread about 3 tablespoons of cream cheese over each tortilla; layer each with 6 spinach leaves and 3 slices ham. Sprinkle with olives and chilies. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm. Unwrap and cut each roll-up into 12 slices. Yield: 6 dozen.
Originally published as Zippy Party Roll-Ups in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2005, p23