Zippy Party Roll-Ups
A guaranteed crowd-pleaser, these zesty appetizers are a great way to pep up a party! The recipe won a blue ribbon at the county fair, and even though I always double the recipe, I never seem to make enough. —Dana Gonzalez del Valle, Battle Ground, Washington
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 36 spinach leaves
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1. Spread about 3 Tbsp. cream cheese over each tortilla; layer each with six spinach leaves and three slices ham. Sprinkle with olives and chilies. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate until firm. Unwrap and cut each roll-up into 12 slices.
1 roll-up: 32 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jul 7, 2018These roll-ups are good and have nice visual appeal. When making these, make a couple of practice roll-ups just to get the hang of how the meat (if it's round slices of ham vs. more rectangular-shaped slices) and spinach (small vs. large leaves) allow you to roll the entire thing together. The next time I make these, I think I'll change up the filling by adding some dried ranch seasoning mix to add a little more zip. The current recipe just lacked a little something in the flavor.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC