- 1 package (12 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a bowl, combine soups and milk; stir in the noodles, corn, vegetables, ham, parsley, pepper, salt and 3/4 cup of cheese. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forVeggie Noodle Ham Casserole
"We tried this dish one Sunday evening and found it too bland. It sounded amazing, but I was so disappointed. I couldn't stomach it and ended up eating PB&J instead. After dinner, we ended up dumping all the leftovers (more than 3/4 of the dish) straight down the garbage disposal."
"GREAT way to use up left over ham! Kids and husband alike enjoyed this so it's a keeper."
"OMG!! I made this dish last night.....AMAZING!!!!!! I substituted ham for Hillshire turkey Sausage. It made such a huge helping, I gave half to my neighbor. I saw him today. He ranted and raved about the dish. My husband is the pickiest of picky!! He actually loved it!! If in doubt, please make this dish!! If not, you will truly be missing out on something totally wonderful!!!!!"
"I made this for my mom and my daughters. My mother isn't a big ham fan, but she liked it and my daughters raved about it and asked me to make it again."
"I will defiantly be making this again!!! It was very yummy my whole family loved it"
"I wasn't impressed by this one.. wasn't anything special."
"I didn't like this at all! And of course since it makes so much it lasted for quite a few meals."
"This was very easy to make. My husband really liked it. He usually doesn't get excited over food but he really liked this! Thank you JM !"