Turkey Dijon Melts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 2 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey Dijon salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Spread 2 slices of bread with mayonnaise. Layer with turkey, cheese and onion; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread remaining slices of bread with salad dressing; place over onion. Spread the outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- In a large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat until golden brown and cheese is melted, 4-5 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 265 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Nov 22, 2018
Delicious! The flavours work so well together and it is so comforting and flavourful. I used red onions instead of white and added some finely diced yellow Bell pepper as I had it to use up. I also used more (homemade) dressing to really get the taste in there ??
Oct 22, 2017
Love a warm, cheesy and gooey sandwich. So tasty. I may change up the cheese and use swiss the next time!