Triple Berry Salsa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes22 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salsa; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Serve with chips.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without chips): 20 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Jun 20, 2014
This salsa was delicious! I brought it for an office pitch-in (I actually made a double batch) and planned to bring the leftovers home to put on fish over the weekend. It's all gone and I've had oodles of people asking for the recipe. Definitely a keeper.
Aug 27, 2012
Jul 4, 2011
Was a lot better than I thought it would be!!! Wonderful recipe, was a huge hit and had every one wanting the recipe.
Jun 18, 2011
I made this for the first time to serve with grilled chicken and ribs for our Father's Day gettogether. My husband, who is not a big fan of salsas tasted it the day before--we finished it that evening. I then made a double batch to take for Father's Day. It definitely is a keeper. Only change I made was to add a little more honey and vinegar.