Total TimePrep: 15 min. Process: 10 min. + standing
Makes9 pints and 1 half-pint
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup bottled lemon juice
- 2 packages (1-3/4 ounces each) powdered fruit pectin
- 7 cups sugar
- In a large saucepan, combine berries and lemon juice; crush slightly. Stir in pectin. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil. Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat; skim off foam. Ladle hot mixture into nine hot pint jars and one hot half-pint jar, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles and adjust headspace, if necessary, by adding hot mixture. Wipe rims. Center lids on jars; screw on bands until fingertip tight.
- Place jars into canner with simmering water, ensuring that they are completely covered with water. Bring to a boil; process for 10 minutes. Remove jars and cool.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 41 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 20, 2018
This jam is berry berry good.! Easy to make and great on toast
May 23, 2015
I made half a batch of this jam. I have it in the canner now. It tasted good and thickened up nicely. With that half batch I got 4 half pint jars and 2 4 oz jars. I didn't have any raspberries so used blackberries instead.
Dec 8, 2014
Which pectin should be used, Sure Gell or Sure Gell Lower/No sugar? I see this recipe uses 7 cups of sugar and I've seen a similar recipe using 11 cups of pectin. I have berries from the garden in my freezer that I'd love to make a mixed berry jam with! Thanks for your help!
Jan 5, 2013
This past summer, I made the jam and put it away to give at Christmas. I renamed it Jingle Berry Jam and it was a hit with those I gave it to. Great recipe!
Sep 6, 2012
Love this jelly i used blackberries instead of raspberries i will be making more.
Sep 6, 2012
OMG my kids love this jelly. I have never made jelly before this was the first kind i have every made. i used blackberries instead of raspberries and my kids love it. i will be making more.