Total TimePrep: 20 min. Process: 10 min.
Makesabout 6 pints
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen red raspberries
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 packages (1-3/4 ounces each) powdered fruit pectin
- 11 cups sugar
- Combine the berries and lemon juice in a stockpot; crush fruit slightly. Stir in pectin. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; skim off any foam. Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles; wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner.
Editor's NoteThe processing time listed is for altitudes of 1,000 feet or less. Add 1 minute to the processing time for each 1,000 feet of additional altitude.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 98 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 25g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Feb 17, 2018
Jun 3, 2016
Jun 5, 2014
Can this recipe be cut in half???
Jun 4, 2014
I made this jam for Christmas gift giving. I called it Very Merry Berry Jam and decorated the jars with holly fabric covers. Everyone loved the blend of berries & the color of the jam is beautiful. One guy said he ate the jam every single morning until it was gone. I got my empty jars back from a neighbor with a note inside that said "more, please!". Best compliments on Xmas gifts ever. Thank you TOH and Karen!
Jul 3, 2012
Great berry jam recipe - thickened up nicely.
Jul 22, 2011
I made this, it is very good, easy to make also.
Apr 3, 2011
This was my first attempt at canning and this jam turned out fabulous! I gave a bunch of jars away and everyone asked me for more. Even my picky grandfather said it was the best he's ever had. Will be a recipe I will be making every year!
Jun 5, 2010
I bought a jam for my boys and these were the berrys involved... I seen this recipe, tried it and it was sooooo much better!!! Absolute raves from the family!!!
May 14, 2010
I have been using this recipe for almost 20 years... it is awesome... sometimes when I am short one or the other berries, to add to the other and just make sure I have equal amounts. I know the recipe says to process, but I never have. I put the jam in jars right away and they seal no problem.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.