Strawberry Corn Salsa
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, lime juice and salt. Drizzle over strawberry mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without chips): 49 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
May 19, 2019
I made this without the tomatoes (I'm not a fan of tomatoes and strawberries together) and substituted raspberry vinegar with white wine vinegar. It was a HUGE hit with my family. Definitely saving this recipe!
Jul 16, 2013
I was a bit disappointed since this was a very attractive salsa with a lot of texture. For some reason, the combination of corn, berries, and tomatoes was not appealing. It tasted a bit better when paired with wheat thins.
Jul 7, 2012
So easy and such a crowd pleaser. Usually use a bit less oil then called for.
May 7, 2012
I found the flavors did not meld really well. But it may be better if the amount of tomatoes was reduced.
Apr 22, 2012
I made this for a party and it was a hit. Easy and delicious.