Mango Black Bean Salsa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes12 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except chips. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 70 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Jul 18, 2017
The mango adds an extra sweetness and freshness to this zesty salsa. I love to serve this on top of chicken tacos!
Mar 12, 2016
I've been making this salsa for a while. It's always my go to for parties, etc. Sometimes I eat it as a snack alone or have even used over grilled salmon. It's delicious as is, no need for adjustments and inexpensive to make!
Jul 23, 2011
I've made this several times and am going to make it for our family reunion for a change of pace. I love bringing new things to the table with the help of Taste of Home.
Feb 8, 2011
Great salsa for "whenever"! Also great on fish tacos. Extremely easy and a healthier choice than the store bought salsa!
Feb 6, 2011
I cut the salt from the recipe (there is plenty in everything else) I also add in a jalapeno or two for a kick, an avacado, and 1 tsp or more of apple cider vinegar to taste. Adds even more flavor to the salsa.
Jul 19, 2009
Excellent recipe! I'm on Weight Watchers and this is a great lowfat snack. I can't stop eating it!