Gingered Mango Salsa
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + standing
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Let stand for 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 39 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Nov 17, 2019
This is a great salsa! I made a few changes for our tastes. I used frozen, drained mangos instead of fresh because we don't get the best mangos here. Plus I had a bag in my freezer. I did make some changes because we can't tolerate cilantro. I put in 2 TBSP of diced jalapeno peppers (from a jar) to 5 cups chopped mango, 3 TBSP parsley, skipped the mint and put in more lime juice.