Minty Mango Salsa
"My husband likes to smoke a whole turkey, and I made this colorful salsa with fresh mint to accompany it," writes Diane Thompson of Nutrioso, Arizona. "It's always a hit with our guests, even served as an appetizer."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 2-1/2 cups
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the mango, pepper, chilies, onion, juice mint and ginger. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.