Fresh Fruit Salsa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 cup diced honeydew melon
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 large kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 47 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Jul 1, 2012
Delicious! Just the recipe I was looking for, after having a similar salsa in the Bahama's. I served this with grilled swordfish, and everyone loved it.
Jul 2, 2009
Are black beans supposed to be an ingredient in this recipe?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.