Quick Watermelon Salsa
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 23 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 8, 2019
No adjustments this dip is great for summer time. People who don't eat watermelon loved this dip. Most requested recipe for barbecues.
Apr 16, 2008
It was wonderful, everyone wants the recipe.