Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 small ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, mash avocados with lemon juice. Stir in the salsa, onions, salt and garlic powder. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 10 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
May 17, 2015
Our family loves to try different guacamole recipes. Everybody REALLY liked this one! It's very easy and very good!
Jul 5, 2013
Loved it! Lemon juice added a nice tangy flavor. I added a little more garlic powder. Also added roasted corn from the grill. Awesome!
Dec 31, 2011
I loved this. I only made it with two large avocados and reduced the other ingredients accordingly.
Feb 5, 2010
Excellent guacamole! It is even better with fresh squeezed lime juice than the lemon juice.