Mild Fresh Salsa
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 3 fresh tomatoes, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill before serving.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 6 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Aug 8, 2015
This is a great recipe. All of the fresh ingredients mixed together are so refreshing, especially on a hot, sunny afternoon. Great snack!
Aug 7, 2014
Please dont use this recipe. This was awful. I followed the recipe but it turned out horrible.
Sep 8, 2012
Wonderful quick and easy recipe. I have made this twice as a way to use up my bounty of tomatoes from the garden. It is great with tortilla chips or served over burritos.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.