Peppy Peach Salsa
Garden-fresh salsas are one of my favorite condiments. So when I saw a recipe for peach salsa in the newspaper, I couldn't think of anything that sounded better. —Jennifer Abbott, Moraga, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/2 green serrano chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 red serrano chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 small yellow chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, honey, garlic and ginger; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the peaches, peppers and cilantro. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers.