Peppy Peach Salsa
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/2 green serrano chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 red serrano chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 small yellow chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, honey, garlic and ginger; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the peaches, peppers and cilantro. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers.
1/4 cup: 30 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Aug 18, 2009
Very, very good, but don't save any leftovers. For some reason the taste and texture change alot and become bitter and mushy.