Peachy Jalapeno Guacamole
Fresh jalapenos and summer-ripe peaches give this creamy guacamole so much flavor. It's got a little kick, but I love that it's not so spicy it burns off my taste buds! —Colleen Delawder, Herndon, Virginia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium peach, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Tortilla chips
- Mash avocados with lime juice, salt, cumin and pepper. Gently stir in peach, jalapeno and red onion. Serve with tortilla chips.
Test Kitchen tips