Chunky Mango Guacamole
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 large mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables and tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in lime juice and salt. Serve with vegetables and chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without chips and vegetables): 67 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 151mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 27, 2014
A friend brought this to card club. The bowl was empty at the end of the evening! Delicious!!! I am adding it to my recipe box.
Feb 18, 2014
Delicious, and refreshing! I omitted the Red Onion, but to keep a contrast in color...I added Radish Mini-Sticks! The radish also gives it a little kick!
Feb 2, 2014
It's a better health alternative for guest. Taste good as is but in the futures will add jalapeño pepper to it to give it a little kick