Colorful Mango Salsa
Mango adds an interesting twist to this healthy and colorful fruit salsa.— Mala Udayamurthy, San Jose, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Baked potato chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Chill until serving. Serve with chips.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without baked potato chips): 54 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Originally published as Mango Salsa in Easy Canning & More Digest 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.