- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Reduced-fat vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, raspberries, blueberries and honey. Combine the cornstarch, water and lemon juice until smooth; stir into fruit mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Pour into an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Gradually add milk and oil, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto hot berry mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
1 serving: 290 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 308mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein.
- Jun 25, 2012
No comment left
- Nov 28, 2011
No comment left
- Oct 5, 2011
This is delicious...I found that I didn't need to add all the liquid before it reached the dough consistency... and the cobbler turned out just great...
- Sep 26, 2011
This was very good..even my boys who do NOT like Cranberries ate this! The only change I made was to add a little cinnamon to the cobbler part. Then sprinkles a little nutmeg on top before baking.