Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, beat milk and butter until blended. Combine the cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder; add to milk mixture and mix well. Stir in the coconut, chips and walnuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 126 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 69mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Apr 21, 2016
My husband & I LOVED these cookies! Especially frozen! I used semisweet chocolate chips instead of the milk chocolate chips. I used my medium cookie scoop. I baked them for 8 1/2 minutes on my baking stone. I let them sit on the stone for a minute or so longer after baking before removing to wire rack to cool completely. I tried one fresh & warm from the oven & it seemed extra sweet when warm, but after cooling completely they were just right. Sooo delicious! Thank you for such a great recipe.
Dec 21, 2012
I love chocolate and coconut so this was just a great cookie to my collection of gifts this year.
Nov 13, 2012
can be baked wither as a cookie or as bars. If you like/love choc/coconut, flavor matched by none!
May 26, 2012
I would give these 10 stars if I could. They are easy to make and oh so delicious. I followed the recipe as printed although I did bake them on parchment paper for easy clean up.
May 26, 2012
Is there anything missing in this recipe? It came out AWFULLY dry. I thought the ingredients would be very tasty but when I mixed it, there were very crumbly. Ken
Mar 25, 2011
I left out the nuts and used cinnamon graham crumbs, and these taste like a candy bar. I will definetly make these again and again!
Sep 16, 2010
everybody that has tried these has loved them. Always get great reviews. Chewy on the inside, crispy on the outside. just the way i like them
Nov 2, 2009
I loved it. Easy to make. Two of my grandchildren do not like coconut, but ate the cookies and said they were really good.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.