Chocolate Chip Sprinkle Cookies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 7-1/2 dozen
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup colored sprinkles
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 101 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 10, 2015
These are okay. Mine didn't look like the picture. Made them for a baby shower, have them in my freezer right now. I'm not sure that I will take them to the shower. I mean, they're good, but not outstanding. Not sure yet if they're good enough for the shower.
Aug 12, 2013
Just made these cookies and they are outstanding ! Hubby wanted something different and this was it . So good & moist ! Will make these again. Can't wait for the kids to try them this wk. end ... Thanks !
Mar 5, 2010
yummy my friend doesn't like chocolate chips so i substituted extra oatmeal and left out the chocolate the taste so good