Chocolate Chip Sprinkle Cookies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 7-1/2 dozen
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup colored sprinkles
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 101 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 10, 2015
These are okay. Mine didn't look like the picture. Made them for a baby shower, have them in my freezer right now. I'm not sure that I will take them to the shower. I mean, they're good, but not outstanding. Not sure yet if they're good enough for the shower.
Aug 12, 2013
Just made these cookies and they are outstanding ! Hubby wanted something different and this was it . So good & moist ! Will make these again. Can't wait for the kids to try them this wk. end ... Thanks !
Mar 5, 2010
yummy my friend doesn't like chocolate chips so i substituted extra oatmeal and left out the chocolate the taste so good