Sugar Cone Chocolate Chip Cookies
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups coarsely crushed ice cream sugar cones (about 16)
- 1 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, crushed sugar cones and sprinkles.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 102 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 66mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 23, 2019
My grand kids love these cookies. They were super easy to prepare, I did crush the sugar cones well and added less of the sprinkles. Otherwise the cookies are great for kids (adults too)
May 23, 2019
Great spin on a traditional cookie. I used semi sweet instead of milk chocolate chips. Easy to change out the sprinkle colors for different occasions. They were really great with some vanilla ice cream sandwiched in between!
Oct 11, 2015
Wondering if I should have crumbled the sugar cones more. The cone pieces were chewy/gummy in the finished cookies. The texture was not good. Ended up throwing the whole batch away.
Jul 12, 2015
This recipe is awesome! I saw other reviews that said the sprinkles etc were to much but I disagree. I love the entire recipe just how it is. Thanks for posting this type of cookie recipe. My whole family eats them up faster than I can make them.
Aug 8, 2013
I agree...these were ok. There is a lot going on with these cookies.
Jul 8, 2013
These were ok. I liked the cones in them but the sprinkles were a bit too much.