- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine greens, cucumber, peas, onions and celery. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until blended. Pour over salad; toss to coat.
1 cup: 92 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 182mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.