Super Veggie Tossed Salad
This crunchy vegetable salad is perfect on a hot summer's day. I like to cut the vegetables earlier in the day, then chill them so they are nice and crisp. Just before serving, all that is left to do is drizzle with the salad dressing.—LaDonna Reed, Ponca City, Oklahoma
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup torn leaf lettuce
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons diced celery
- 2 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing or dressing of your choice
- In a serving bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.