Tasty Maple Glazed Salmon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, syrup and mustard; set aside. Place salmon, skin side down, on a greased broiler pan.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Brush half of the sauce over salmon. Broil 7-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 357 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 12, 2013
This recipe was easy and very tasty. I put fresh grated garlic and ginger in the marinade to brighten it up.
Sep 9, 2012
I was out of maple syrup so i used molasses instead. It turned out quite well, but will have to try this again with the maple.
May 11, 2012
Fast and easy - very flavorful.
Dec 26, 2010
Quick and Easy.Love Love Love it!!!