- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth; stir in the cheddar cheese, picante sauce, olives, taco seasoning and soup mix. Spread over tortillas; roll up jelly-roll style. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, cut into 1-in. pieces. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forTaco Roll-Ups
"I used ligth cream cheese and sprinkled corn on cream cheese mixture before rolling to add a little bit of texture and slight sweetness. When serving i place a half of a cherry tomato on top."
"Looks delicious! I must try it. I love taco stuff!"