Strawberry-Banana Graham Pudding
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 9 whole reduced-fat cinnamon graham crackers
- 1-3/4 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 large firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 2-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- Mint sprigs, optional
- Line the bottom of a 9-in. square pan with 4-1/2 graham crackers; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Place banana slices in another small bowl; toss with lemon juice. Stir bananas and 1 cup strawberries into the pudding. Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping.
- Spread half of pudding over the graham crackers; repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate remaining berries and whipped topping. Just before serving, top with remaining berries and topping. Garnish with mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 117 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 171mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 4, 2015
I love how quick this is to assemble! By simply placing crackers in pan made this dish go together quickly. Doubled recipe for a large crowd and everyone loved this summer alternative to heavy cake desserts. As a volunteer food editor for Taste of Home I enjoy recipes that use ingrideints easy available and great on taste!
May 23, 2010
This was so quick and easy. It certainly does not make enough for 12 servings though. I did not add the whipped topping. I may add some yogurt next time. We really liked this.