Banana Pudding Parfaits
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3-1/3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 32 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 medium ripe bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes. Whisk in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in three-fourths of the whipped topping.
- Set aside eight vanilla wafers. Place one wafer into each of eight parfait glasses; top with a third of the banana slices and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Garnish with reserved vanilla wafers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 231 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 433mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 8, 2012
Very delicious and filling
Jun 16, 2012
Delicious and easy! I would break up the cookies into small pieces next time it make it easier to eat.
May 31, 2012
I used blueberries instead of Banana and then it was good.
May 31, 2012
I didn't use the diet stuff because I don't use aspertame unless I don't notice it and the diet jello has asertame in it. I used banana pudding an it ca out good. I'm not a banana pudding person, but everyone else loved it. I even ate some and it tasted really good. My twin grandson's had seconds or thirds. Hubby had more than that. :-)
May 27, 2012
I've been making this dessert for years. For a patriotic holiday I add blueberries and strawberries for a red, white and blue dessert. Also, I don't use Cool Whip - Yuk! I use real whipped cream.
May 9, 2011
I made this using gingerbread cookies instead of vanilla wafers. I also mashed the bananas and mixed them into the pudding and topped them with coconut. It was delicious.