Layered Banana Chocolate Pudding
Anyone who likes bananas will love this layered pudding treat that gets its start with a convenient boxed pudding mix.—Kris Lehman
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 2 large firm bananas
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Grated chocolate, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Arrange half of the vanilla wafers in a 1-qt. bowl.
- Top with half of the pudding, bananas and whipped topping. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours. Garnish with grated chocolate if desired.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 326 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 357mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Layered Banana Chocolate Pudding in Test Kitchen Favorites Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.