Layered Pudding Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers), divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 2 medium ripe bananas, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Spread half of the crushed wafers in the bottom of a greased 8-in. square pan. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions; spoon hot pudding over crumbs. Slice one banana; place over pudding. Top with remaining crumbs. Chill for 1 hour. meanwhile, prepare gelatin according to package directions; chill for 30 minutes or until partially set. Pour over crumbs. Slice the remaining banana and place over gelatin. Spread whipped topping over all. Chill for 2 hours.
Jul 7, 2013
This is a delicious combination, make sure you eat it up the first day as leftovers tend to get soggy. Perfect for a potluck!
Sep 20, 2012
This is one of my families favorite desserts. They love it! It's so cool and refreshing on a hot summer day.
May 3, 2010
Very quick and easy. Goes very fast in my family.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.