Strawberry Pretzel Pie
This cool no-bake strawberry pretzel pie is the perfect antidote for your sweet tooth this summer. Made with pantry staples, and well, as easy as pie to make, it’s become one of my family’s most requested warm-weather treats. —Shauna Havey, Roy, Utah
Total TimePrep: 45 min. + chilling
- 4 cups miniature pretzels
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Place pretzels in a food processor; pulse until chopped. Add butter and sugar; pulse until combined. Reserve 1/3 cup pretzel mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Stir in lemon juice. Refrigerate 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Chop half the strawberries; hull the remaining berries and reserve for topping. In a large bowl, beat 1 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Beat marshmallow cream, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk into cooled gelatin mixture until blended. Gently fold in chopped strawberries and whipped cream. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate, covered, until firm, 4-6 hours. Beat remaining 1 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form; spread over pie. Top with reserved strawberries and pretzel mixture.