Contest-Winning Strawberry Pretzel Dessert
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/3 cup crushed pretzels
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine pretzels and butter. Press onto the bottom of two greased 10-oz. custard cups. Bake until set, 6-8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon over crust. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in strawberries. Carefully spoon over filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 516 calories, 27g fat (18g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 458mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Jan 11, 2014
Love Love Love this recipe! I am so excited to find a smaller version! I make the 9x13 pan & could easily eat it all! LOL This will be way better for my waistline! :-)
May 23, 2013
THS IS MY GRANDSONS FAVORITE DESSERT, I MAKE THIS ONCE A MONTH, EVERYONE LOVES IT.