Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes2 pies (8 servings each)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced, divided
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches each)
- In a large bowl, combine milk and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Set aside 1/3 cup strawberries for garnish; stir remaining strawberries into filling. Spoon into crusts. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with reserved strawberries.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 256 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 153mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 7, 2013
We loved this pie! It was super easy to assemble and great to have a second pie in the freezer for the next dessert event. The one thing our family changed from the original recipe is the chilling. We put our pies straight into the freezer. We pull out the pie about 20 minutes before serving. Found that straight from the fridge, the pie was a little to soft for our liking. Highly recommend this recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.