Spinach and Gorgonzola Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 5 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl combine the spinach, strawberries, cashews and cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 199 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 229mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Dec 12, 2017
This salad was a big hit with everyone! I loved how fresh it tasted. The only change I would make in the future is to add more raspberry preserves to the dressing! Yummy
Jun 7, 2013
Huge hit with the picky husband.
Jun 26, 2012
Awesome salad! The cashews give it a nice crunch and salty balance to the sweet dressing. I use feta cheese when I don't have Gorgonzola. It works just as well.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.