Broccoli and Apple Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 3 medium apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed dried fruit
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, apples, dried fruit and onion. Add yogurt; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 124 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 28, 2016
Can sour cream be used in place of yogurt?
Feb 21, 2015
This is delicious and easy to make. I used real bacon that I saved from breakfast. I love this flavor combination and am so happy to find this made with yogurt instead of mayonnaise. Next time, I will add some walnuts or pecans.
Dec 11, 2014
This is a keeper. It's good and light. I did add some walnuts to it. Enjoy!!! For some reason it will not take my 5 star rating
Dec 9, 2014
It was a very tasty combination of food but l thought it needed more dressing, a little sweet too so l added some rice vinegar.. It looked very inviting. Janet FE