Simple Marshmallow Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 medium firm banana, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup peach yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 maraschino cherries, optional
- In a bowl, combine the fruit cocktail, banana and marshmallows. Combine yogurt and mayonnaise until blended; add to fruit mixture and stir to coat. Spoon into individual dishes; top with coconut and a cherry if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 258 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (49g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 24, 2019
This is a great, simple and flavorful dish perfect for Springtime or Summer gatherings! I omit the mayo and have had it with other flavors or yogurt than peach, favorite is lime yogurt. Versatile to anyones tastes.
Mar 10, 2017
I made thus to the specific directions,but left out the mayo.I used 2 Tablespoons of vanilla Greek yogurt. This was a hit at a potluck at work.