Simple Marshmallow Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 medium firm banana, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup peach yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 maraschino cherries, optional
- In a bowl, combine the fruit cocktail, banana and marshmallows. Combine yogurt and mayonnaise until blended; add to fruit mixture and stir to coat. Spoon into individual dishes; top with coconut and a cherry if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 258 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (49g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Apr 24, 2019
This is a great, simple and flavorful dish perfect for Springtime or Summer gatherings! I omit the mayo and have had it with other flavors or yogurt than peach, favorite is lime yogurt. Versatile to anyones tastes.
Mar 10, 2017
I made thus to the specific directions,but left out the mayo.I used 2 Tablespoons of vanilla Greek yogurt. This was a hit at a potluck at work.