Sausage Potato Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 15 min.
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 pound smoked turkey sausage, halved and sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Scrub potatoes; place in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine the oil, honey mustard, vinegar and seasonings. Set aside. In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir sausage until heated through.
- Drain potatoes; cool slightly. Cut into 1/4-in. slices and place in a bowl. Add the onion, sausage and dressing; toss to coat. Serve warm or chilled.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 162 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 398mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Jul 1, 2014
I made this tonight for dinner for my husband and it was very goodnext time all add eggs and a little red pepper to it I also, added a littlemore mustard to the dressing and salt and pepper thanks for the recipeeaswann
Apr 23, 2014
Quick and delicious!
Apr 7, 2011
I loved this and it was so easy. I served as an entrée also with a side of fresh green beans. I will definitely make this again.
Apr 9, 2009
This is delicious! I served it warm as an entree with salad (3 servings) It will be anew family favorite.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.