Sausage Potato Salad
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 pound smoked turkey sausage, halved and sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1. Scrub potatoes; place in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- 2. For dressing, in a small bowl, combine the oil, honey mustard, vinegar and seasonings. Set aside. In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir sausage until heated through.
- 3. Drain potatoes; cool slightly. Cut into 1/4-in. slices and place in a bowl. Add the onion, sausage and dressing; toss to coat. Serve warm or chilled.
2/3 cup: 162 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 398mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Jul 1, 2014
I made this tonight for dinner for my husband and it was very good
next time all add eggs and a little red pepper to it I also, added a little
more mustard to the dressing and salt and pepper thanks for the recipe
Dec 31, 1969
Quick and delicious!
Apr 7, 2011
I loved this and it was so easy. I served as an entrée also with a side of fresh green beans. I will definitely make this again.
Dec 31, 1969
This is delicious! I served it warm as an entree with salad (3 servings) It will be anew family favorite.