Roasted Vegetable Risotto
Risotto seems like an indulgence, but this one is easy to make and the taste is like something created by a professional chef! The roasted vegetables add wonderful flavor to the creamy, rich rice dish.—
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup uncooked arborio rice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cups Roasted Green Vegetable Medley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, heat stock and keep warm. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute garlic in butter for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add rice and pepper; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Reduce heat; stir in wine. Cook and stir until all of the liquid is absorbed.
- Add heated broth, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly. Allow the liquid to absorb between additions. Cook just until risotto is creamy and rice is almost tender. (Cooking time is about 20 minutes.) Add vegetables; cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 237 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 386mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.