- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli and beef, and 1/2 cup cheese; repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forRavioli Lasagna
"I have to say that I really liked this Ravioli Lasagna. I used cheese and spinach ravioli and added my typical Italian spices to the sauce, onion/green pepper/garlic/mushrooms with the browning ground beef. Because I wanted to make certain that it wouldn't be dry, I made 1 1/2 times the sauce. It was so much easier than the typical lasagna, but again, it isn't the typical lasagna. I will still make classic lasagna, it has it's own attributes."
"Will definitely make again. I used sausage ravioli and spaghetti sauce with garlic. Wonderful flavor and so easy. Delicious."
"Great recipe. easy to put together and flavor was wonderful. Will make again."
"So easy to make and delicious. Perfect weeknight cooking."
"Awesome recipe! Delicious and definitely a keeper!"
"I was really surprised that this dish was not runny with using frozen ravioli. This was so easy and delishious. I used mild Italian sausage, its what I had on hand and a little extra Italian seasoning to our liking. Thank you for sharing, will be making this more often."
"This Recipe was really good. I wouldn't change a thing. Although if I wished. I could add a little more spice. Real easy to make."