Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and pat dry.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ravioli in oil in batches until crispy, turning often. Add garlic, salt and pepper while ravioli is frying. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with blue cheese dressing.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 19 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Dec 29, 2018
My husband loves these however we changed it up a bit by breeding them with all the ingredients but added flour to it and put them in an egg wash. We aren't super blue cheese people so we served them with marinara dip. Delicious.
Aug 20, 2013
never tasted fried ravioli before. But i found myself wondering why after trying this dish. it takes a little patience but the results-in texture and taste-were phenomenal.
Aug 8, 2012
These are delicious served with ranch dressing for dipping. I served them as an appetizer because I wanted something a little heavier to balance out a light dinner of grilled salmon salad. This turned out to be our favorite part of the meal.
Aug 25, 2010
Easy, crispy, cheesy and delicious. A surprisingly satisfying meal. I recommend eating with Marinara sauce on the side as an alternative to the Blue Cheese dressing.