Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 ounce prosciutto or deli ham, chopped
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and prosciutto over medium heat until beef is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and water; bring to a boil. Add ravioli. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until ravioli is tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Simmer, uncovered, 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 706 calories, 27g fat (11g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 1461mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 7g fiber), 44g protein.
Jan 14, 2020
This was quick, easy and tasty! I would make it again when we need a quick meal.
Oct 22, 2013
This was quick and delicious! There are only two of us, so there were leftovers, but not because we didn't like it. I am taking this with me to work tomorrow. I used refrigerated ravioli and just adjusted the time.
Jul 1, 2013
Took longer than it says here, but it was really easy and good.
May 30, 2012
I use ground italian sausage...YUM! added mushrooms and onions.
Mar 24, 2012
Very good!! It is easy to assemble so it can be made when time is limited. My husband and I both liked it and we usually don't like a lot of the same foods so this recipe is a keeper!
Feb 6, 2012
Very good I used lean ground turkey added 1/4 of onion covered turkey with Italian seasonings around 2 tbsp would have used 1 cup of water we like our sauce thicker. Had leftovers and added Tortallini awesome !!
Jan 30, 2012
too much cheese for me
Oct 22, 2011
this dish is so simple to make and the taste is out of this world! This is one of my husbands favorite dishes, he's always asking when i will make it again for him! Also makes great left overs.
Jan 27, 2011
Very good!! I prefer a spicier sauce, so I added garlic, basil, Italian seasonings, and onions. I will definitely make this again with the above changes.
Jan 26, 2011
Replaced water with red wine.