Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups small-curd 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli, 1-1/4 cups of sauce, 1 cup cottage cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Editor's Note4-5 cups of any style cooked ravioli may be substituted for the frozen cheese ravioli.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 553 calories, 25g fat (14g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 1294mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 34g protein.
Apr 9, 2018
i used fresh ravioli with italian sausage with a four cheese pasta sauce both from safeway and the dinner was delicious.very easy to put together and serve
Dec 18, 2017
This was delicious! It tasted like a quick and easy lasagna! We used frozen beef ravioli, but this could easily be tweaked to use almost any kind of ravioli. I bet this would be good with a butternut squash ravioli and instead of red sauce, using a white sauce! My husband loved it so much he went up for seconds (despite being on a diet). He said it was worth the extra calories. I'll definitely make this again. Oh and I did cut it in half and it worked out just fine :)
Dec 28, 2015
My favorite recipe to make and freeze for new moms. Universally liked and easier to double (or halve) and freeze the recipe compared to classic lasagna
Oct 6, 2015
Sorry, I posted this in haste; I made the Cheesy Ravioli Bake. BUT, this sure looks good!!!
Nov 7, 2014
Tasty...but if we are going to have ravioli, we will just have ravioli.
Oct 21, 2014
Delicious and very easy to make. I usually serve this with green beans, a salad, and garlic bread.
Jun 9, 2014
Very good & easy. I also didn't boil the ravioli, which made it faster to make and alot less clean-up. A keeper.
Jan 17, 2014
Delicious, easy to make and incredibly cheesy!
Aug 4, 2013
This is a new Family Favorite! I put it together in about 15 minutes flat and baked it to melt the cheese and it was LOVED by children and adults alike!!! We will definitely be making this a couple times a month in a household with 4 children!!!
Jul 2, 2013
No need to precook the raviolis! They'll turn out just fine. I served this with garlic bread. Perfect for non-meat eaters like us.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.