Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 16 frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Divide ravioli between two microwave-safe bowls; dot with butter. Top with peppers, onion, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 412 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 777mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 23, 2011
This is a really easy meal, really quick and really good. If you like pizza you will like this.
Nov 17, 2010
Delicious - my family loved it. Great for a night where you dont have much time to cook
Mar 17, 2010
We eat this with Canadian bacon instead of pepperoni. Adding mushrooms is good too!
Sep 1, 2009