Turkey Ravioli Lasagna
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 35 min. + standing
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large skillet, cook turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, cook carrots and mushrooms in oil until tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Spread 1/2 cup sauce in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli, spaghetti sauce mixture, turkey and cheeses. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Jul 10, 2017
I don't usually care for ravioli, but I like it in this tasty lasagna!!
Aug 4, 2014
I love this! Used spinach ravioli and threw in fresh herbs.
Nov 24, 2013
This is a fabulous recipe!! My picky kids love it and ask for seconds. Can't wait to make this again. Thanks for a wonderful recipe!
Jan 30, 2013
Very easy to make. and tastes GREAT!!!
Apr 23, 2011
Does anyone know how many calories are in this recipe?
Mar 29, 2011
This is really good. I've made it many times. I leave the carrots out and use ground chuck, but other than that, I follow the directions and it's a great dish.
Oct 6, 2010
Great recipe! I love lasagna but rarely make it because of the time involved. This will definitely be my go-to recipe! My husband loved it and my 5 year old went back for seconds as well! (only substituion made - used minced garlic with the meat instead of garlic powder)
Aug 20, 2010
Very easy and good. I don't put carrots in it and use ground chuck.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.